RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENTInorganic Nanoparticles
Nanoparticles have attracted attention in an extensive range of applications, such as electronic and optical materials because of their specific properties in comparison with those of bulk materials. We have developed various inorganic nanoparticles made from a wide array of elemental species. Our inorganic nanoparticles are available in the form of powder, dispersion liquid (nanoparticles dispersed in solvents), or nanocomposite (dispersed in resins).
- Sharp particle size distribution
- High uniformity of the shape
- High crystallinity
- Good dispersibility
- High refractive index materials (zirconium oxide, barium titanate)
- Heat dissipation materials (magnesium oxide)
- High dielectric constant materials (barium titanate)
|No.||Particle||Chemical formula||Particle size
|Specific surface area
※The values of the specific surface area are representative values.