Our company has established the following
Management Principles as a foundation for our business:
Management Philosophy of Kanto Denka Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
Through the quest for constant corporate growth and acquisition of optimum profits while achieving harmony with nature, Kanto Denka is working with all its shareholders, users and employees to create a successful company and a sustainable society.
To achieve this end, we are endeavoring to ensure our unique technologies and superior services meet the requirements of our users and build a trusted company based on the principles of sincerity, creativity, prompt response and harmony with nature.
Further, our company has established the following six "action guidelines" that transform the aforementioned Management Principles into specific actions, as a guidepost for our daily business activities.
Principles of Conduct
- Put the customer first at all times, and act courteously and with passion.
- Observe relevant laws and regulations as well as company regulations, and act openly.
- Practice 5S & PDCA, and make a commitment to efforts to develop a safe and people-friendly work environment.
- Strive to improve our own abilities while nurturing the next generation ,and aim to be professionals at what we do.
- Develop products, using creative technology, that our customers can use with a feeling of security.
- Proactively work to conserve and act in harmony with nature in order to develop a sustainable society.